Sought after by parents and even the United Nations, Tammy Lelie Skinner offers peace, presence and the opportunity to manage your emotions in any situation with her 7 Floors to Balance® program. This straightforward system works for kids and adults and Tammy’s mission of peace is exactly what makes her Mindful Maverick material – I mean, imagine giving your child a set of tools they can use whenever they are feeling angry, disappointed, sad, overtired, overwhelmed, or anxious so that they can self-regulate those feelings. I know you all feel me when I say if everyone could do that, it would change the world! It’s certainly helped both the child and the parents in my crazy family. So welcome our latest Mindful Maverick and learn more about the 7 Floors To Balance…
- What’s your mission? Tell us about your organization/business.
- How long did it take you to reach important milestones in your business or organization?
- Tell us about the “start-up scares”: Was there a moment where you ever seriously contemplated quitting?
- Did you ever “fail” or make a substantial mistake in business or organization? Any serious Challenges? How did you overcome and resolve it?
- What’s the most impactful action you’ve taken to reach your goal/s?
- What would you tell your younger/earlier self? Any piece of advice?
- What the best advice YOU’VE ever received about pursuing your vision?
- Has having success in your business/organization or money changed you? In what ways?
- How do you create, innovate or break the rules in your life/business/organization?
- Tell us about your most successful launch. What was it for and what really moved the needle for you to make it a success?
- Stevie Wonder or The Beatles? (this, I must know.)
***Former resident yoga/meditation instructor at the renowned Solage Spa, Tammy Lelie Skinner is the creator of the globally available U.N. Culture of Peace Education program, 7 Floors to Balance®. Noted for its ability to provide instant transformation and mood elevation as well as its versatility and universal use for children and adults, 7 Floors to Balance® provides easy tools to achieve peace on-demand by helping individuals identify what metaphoric floor they are stuck on emotionally to access peace of mind and joy along with gaining feelings of self-compassion, empathy, self-esteem and a sense of connection with others. It is currently being implemented in all industries including education, entertainment, business, Health & Wellness and more. https://www.facebook.com/7floorstobalance