The Living Proof Institute
The Living Proof Institute
Sachin Patel is a father, husband, philanthropist, functional medicine practice success coach, international speaker, and best-selling author…who also founded The Living Proof Institute to help practitioners all over the world to step into their power and save communities. His philosophy, “The doctor of the future is the patient,” empowers patients through education, self-care, and remapping their mindsets. And, it works. I follow Sachin’s Facebook page for daily inspiration and thought-provoking questions that help me get out of my way Sachin challenges the healthcare paradigm, and he has devoted his life to the betterment of healthcare for both patients and practitioners. His business mistakes and triumphs have taught him much along the way. I loved learning from his wisdom in the interview below.
- Tell us about your business – what’s your mission; your soul’s purpose and why you created your wellness business or service?
- Tell us about your journey and your story…what got you to this point today?
- How are you changing the face of healthcare and/or the wellness industry? How do you create, innovate or break the rules in healthcare?
- What personal and professional legacy or impact do you want to leave on the world?
- In your opinion, what is the most significant factor in healing or overall wellness?
- What do you wish people realized when it comes to their health or about the wellness industry?
- How long did it take you to reach significant milestones in your wellness business? And, what has helped you move the needle in making your vision a reality?
- Tell us about the start-up scares: Was there a moment where you ever seriously contemplated giving up?
- Did you ever fail or make a substantial mistake in business or organization? Any serious challenges? How did you overcome and resolve it?
- What action has the most impact that you’ve taken to reach your goal/s?
- What would you tell your younger/earlier self about following your dreams?
- What’s the best piece of business or personal advice YOU’VE ever received?
- What’s the #1 piece of advice you would give a new Wellness professional who really wants to make an impact in healthcare and people’s lives?
- What does a typical workday look like for you?
- Wake up at 5am
- Journaling and mindfulness
- Mentally plan my day
- Check emails
- Go to the gym
- Return at 730
- Spend time with my son
- Drop my son off at school
- Work from home or office (I do detailed tasks, podcasts, and meetings in the morning)
- Lunch from 12-2
- coaching calls from 2-5pm
- Family time until bedtime (as much as possible)
- Fall asleep with my son at 8:30
***To date, Sachin has delivered hundreds of community workshops, he is an advocate for changing the healthcare paradigm, and he has devoted his life to the betterment of healthcare for both patients and practitioners. Check out his free resources for BECOMING PROOF and living your best life. Free Program: http://www.30in30.org 30 ways in 30 days is a FREE self-care program where subscribers get 30 of my best personal care tips. These tips are simple and easy steps that anyone can take to improve their health outcomes, no matter where they start. There are lots of free tools and resources in this popular program. 30 in 30 is your first step to becoming the Doctor of the Future. My book: www.getperfectpractice.com My book, Perfect Practice, is a tactical blueprint on how you can rapidly implement proven strategies to build, grow, and scale your functional medicine practice. I share with practitioners how they can create a successful Functional Medicine business, attract their ideal patients, and get paid what they’re worth. I’d love to send you a complementary copy so that you can rapidly scale your vision without repeating the mistakes I made along the way.